Healthcare Growth Partners
Investment Banking Associate or VP (as of September 2016)
Healthcare Growth Partners is seeking an Associate or VP for its Houston office. HGP is an investment and merchant bank focused exclusively on health IT, digital health, and health information services. Since its founding in 2005, HGP has closed over $2 billion across over 90 health informatics and digital health transactions. Services include M&A advisory, capital raising, and strategy, as well as portfolio investments in approximately a dozen innovative health companies. Through our advisory relationships and investments, HGP aims to unlock health IT's great potential in solving fundamental challenges in the management and sustainability of health. Information can be found at www.hgp.com.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong financial modeling skills and a deep understanding of corporate finance
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to build graphically-enhanced storylines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and a willingness to roll up sleeves
- Prior work experience a must (3+ years), ideally in a financial capacity (investment banking, private equity, consulting, finance)
- Healthcare experience is required
- Support and ultimately lead the preparation of company presentations & financial models, industry research, and research publications
- Research and conduct due diligence of companies, investors, and market trends
- Engage with clients and investors, and cultivate relationships and networks with participants across the industry ecosystem
- Support the general branding and marketing of HGP
This role will provide the candidate with substantial client exposure, senior level attention and mentorship, and active participation in the firm’s engagements, as well as the opportunity to advance within the organization. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Applications can be sent to:
2001 Kirby Dr, Suite 701
Houston, TX 77019
Posted September 2016.