Healthcare Growth Partners has significant financial advisory experience in the healthcare industry. We have compiled a broad network of strategic relationships with healthcare information technology, healthcare services companies, and financial sponsors. We leverage these relationships and this knowledge to lead high-value and efficient buy-side and sell-side processes for our clients.
For both sell-side and buy-side engagements, our clients and their targets/acquirors include public companies, private companies with and without institutional backing, and financial sponsors.
We customize our sell-side engagements to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our engagements range from broad auctions, which include contact with dozens of potential acquirors, to a point process, which includes targeted conversations with a narrow list of potential acquirors. Our strategic understanding of our clients' capabilities allows us to appropriately position the business with our extensive list of contacts at strategic and financial acquirors, which allows us to target high success rates in our sell-side engagements. Our sell-side success is based on the following strengths:
- Strategic understanding of our clients' capabilities and appropriate positioning;
- Well-established relationships with strategic and financial acquirers;
- Experience with adjusting processes (timing, focus, etc.) to optimize results;
- Broad transaction process capabilities; and
- A history of successful execution.
On the buy-side, our clients include companies ranging from $15 million to over $1 billion in revenue as well as private equity firms. We have worked with clients to submit hundreds of indications of interest to potential targets and have negotiated and executed numerous letters of intent and definitive agreements. We manage multiple extensive proprietary databases that help us quickly identify targets and understand market dynamics across all sectors of healthcare technology. Throughout our buy-side engagements, we work closely with senior management teams to maintain a focus on:
- Identification of target sectors and target companies;
- Strategic drivers for the possible deal;
- Reasonable valuation parameters and structure;
- Likely rewards and risks associated with winning the bidding process;
- Due diligence; and
- Negotiation of the definitive agreements.